Join us at our Surgical Technologists Interview Day where we'll be conducting on-the-spot interviews for qualified candidates!
Join us on February 21 and explore exciting opportunities with FlexStaff in support of Northwell Health’s Peconic Bay Medical Center. Then get ready to play a key role in delivering exceptional, leading-edge surgical care. At FlexStaff, you can make the connection you need to take your career in a great new direction.
Surgical Technologists – Variable Shifts Available
We’re looking to you to:
- Handle room set up for each surgical procedure.
- Ensure infection control measures and sterilization standards are achieved.
- Maintain environmental controls.
- Collaborate with RN to perform sponge, sharp, and instrument counts.
- Ensures appropriate and safe use of equipment and instrumentation.
- “Second assist” as needed under the direction of the surgeon.
- Assists surgeon with a variety of patient care procedures.
To qualify, you will need:
- Successful completion from a nationally accredited educational program for surgical technologists, or an appropriate training program for surgical technology in the United States military.
- CST certification from the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA).
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Surgical Technologist.
- Ability to work effectively under emergency conditions.
We’re a temporary staffing agency offering innovative solutions to connect you with the position that meets your unique needs. We offer you a variety of advantages:
- Access to openings throughout metro New York
- The convenience of weekly pay
- Flexible working schedules
- Exposure to an incredible variety of roles
- Rapid deployment